Apr 28, 1947
At the April 28, 1947 regular meeting, discussion was held on purchasing the International Order of Odd Fellows Building (IOOF) at 225 Main. The Post had been headquartered in that property since 1940, renting space from the IOOF. After lengthy discussion concerning the condition of the building and its boiler, the expenses, income, use of third floor and other matters, the following resolution was passed unanimously.
BE IT RESOLVED by Ames Post #37 of..