The original title to the Legion Hall was transferred from the remaining members of the Heber-LaFavor Post of the G.A.R. to Inch Memorial,Inc monument manufacturers of Pontiac in exchange for a permanent monument to Civil War Veterans erected in the Milford Cemetery;the post entered into contract with Chas S. Inch to Purchase the hall for $1,800. Mr. Inch later transferred the contract to a Mrs.Winifred Burns and the Post continued the contract payment to this individual.
* Copied from Post Historian book 1940-1943