Chester H. Hamilton was elected Commander and Chester W. Arms was Elected as Adjutant, Membership total was 15.
During the year members of the Post continued their organization,Although many difficult were encountered in holding the members together,few of original members drop out, But the following new members join the post.
Charles H. Arthur, Ralph H. Bushey, Earl S. Mastick. Although the total fall two below the first year. Regular meetings was held in the Board of Commerce rooms until 1921,the Grand Army of the Republic in Milford was purchased on contract from the surviving members of Heber La Favor Post 181 of the G.A.R.,And it now became known as the Legion Hall. The Civil War Veterans were glad to have a younger group with similar ideals carry on in their place,and the new home of the Legion became one of the leading centers of the community social activities.
Copied from Post historian book 1940-1943