April 20, 1938 from Frank D. Blackistone. Lot known as Lot 50, fronting 50 feet on Colonial Avenue and running back northerly between parallel lines 95 feet to Lot 53 to the north, on the revised plot of the subdivision of the Hotel Reservation. Previous owner was Gardner L. Boothe who sold it to Mr. Blackistone December 23, 1920. (In deed book 81, page 357.) Mr. Henry B. Washington loaned $950 to the Post for this purchase at an interest rate of six percent payable over two years. In 1943 the Post gave Mr. Washington a $100 War Bond toward this indebtednes.