The Harold L. Gregory Memorial Post 626 received its first Legion charter on Nov. 18, 1973 as Westside Post 626. The post’s first commander was Lee Sweeden. American Legion Post 626 filed with the State of Texas as a nonprofit general business on Nov. 2, 1976. The post’s filing status continues to be listed as an organization In Good Standing - Exempt Entity. Its file number is 0039212901. The original registered agent on file for the post is Francis J Dubrowski, Jr. The six principals on record at the time of filing include Mr. Dubrowski, Andrew Tsivis, Michael Young, Thomas Hafer and Wayne Oliver – all of Fort Worth; and Elmer Schriner of Benbrook. The post’s address is 1125 Burton Hill Road, Fort Worth, Texas 76114-4530.