Register  |  

Relocation of Original Veterans Monument

Post 178  Millerton , New York

May 10, 2008

Following the closing of the Millerton Elementary School, members of the Post became concerned about the well being of the original Veterans Monument erected at the school in the 1930's by the Post. Earlier in 2007 the Post got permission from the Webutuck School District School Board to relocate the monument from the School Grounds to the Post Home.

Refer to the image gallary for additional photos.