Aug 20, 1920
Lloyd H. Green, Post 147, of Northville, MI. was founded on August 20, 1920. The post is named after a young communications courier that was the only Northville resident casualty of the Great War. (WWI) The charter members and a growing membership met at various locations including facilities owned by Henry Ford. They wanted to establish a "Memorial Hall" that would be dedicated to assisting returning veterans and also serve as a community center. The..