Aug 14, 1919
In its early days (approx 1919-early 1950s) Post 36 locations were the G.A.R Hall (over the Marr Clothing Store) and the fire station. Post records were lost in 1942 when the Hall burned. After WWll the location was the Water Co. building on McClintic St. The Rice building at 33 Atlantic Ave was bought in 1945. A former store/machine shop owned by Henry Rice, it was not moved into until 1953. It had apartments.This building..